Positioned perfectly between the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Rosedale Center has everything you need for shopping, dining and entertainment! With 5 full service restaurants, 3 fast casual and a food court that seats 150 you are sure to find something to please your appetite!
The Winter Castle is arriving November 9th! Come to East Court at Rosedale and visit Santa this holiday season. Click here to learn more!
Our associates are available to assist you with everything listed below:
- Auto Assistance
- Bike Racks 4 (outdoors by AMC Theatres, the Food Court entrance, & the entrance near Ruby Tuesday)
- Bus Schedules-For more information about bus services, please contact Metro Transit at 612.373.3333 or online at metrotransit.org
- Bus stops are located on the east side of the mall, by the AMC Movie Theatre, and up by Big Bowl restaurant.
- Code of Conduct
- Electric car charging stations.
- Electric Carts
- Handheld Directory
- Gift Cards – Rosedale Center/American Express Gift Cards
- Gift Wrap
- Lost & Found
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Phone Books
- Northwoods Play Area
- Retailer Coupons
- Tourist Information
- Walking –Rosedale Center is open to mall walkers from 10AM-9PM Monday thru Saturday, and 11AM-6PM Sundays. Walking either the mall’s upper or lower level including the wings will result in walking approximately 3/4 mile.
For more information, please call 651.633.0872 or send an email to email@example.com.
For more information about Roseville, please visit: http://www.visitroseville.com/
Click here to view our Press Releases.