Positioned perfectly between the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Rosedale Center has everything you need for shopping, dining and entertainment! With 5 full service restaurants, 3 fast casual and a food court that seats 150 you are sure to find something to please your appetite!
Our associates are available to assist you with everything listed below:
- Auto Assistance
- Bike Racks 4 (outdoors by AMC Theatres, the Food Court entrance, between Green Mill and lower level Plaza, & the entrance near Ruby Tuesday)
- Bus Schedules-For more information about bus services, please contact Metro Transit at 612.373.3333 or online at metrotransit.org
- Bus stops are located on the east side of the mall, by the AMC Movie Theatre, and up by Rojo Mexican Grill and Big Bowl restaurants.
- Code of Conduct
- Electric car charging stations.
- Electric Carts
- Handheld Directory
- Gift Cards – Rosedale Center/American Express Gift Cards
- Gift Wrap
- Infant Strollers
- Lost & Found
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Phone Books
- Northwoods Play Area
- Retailer Coupons
- Tourist Information
- Walking –Rosedale Center is open to mall walkers from 10AM-9PM Monday thru Saturday, and 11AM-6PM Sundays. Walking either the mall’s upper or lower level including the wings will result in walking approximately 3/4 mile.
For more information, please call 651.633.0872 or send an email to email@example.com.
For more information about Roseville, please visit: http://www.visitroseville.com/
Click here to view our Press Releases.