Type: Full Time
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the management and leadership of a Godiva Chocolatier Boutique; overseeing and driving daily sales performance; maintain service and operational standards; supervising, coaching, counseling and training staff on sales program; ensuring adequate staffing; providing superior customer service; maintaining store facilities; ensuring safety and security for guests and staff; preparing cash reports and merchandise orders; and other similar duties pertaining to the management of a retail store.
An Assistant Manager provides assistance in the direction and leadership to a Godiva Chocolatier Boutique; drives sales & profitability; provides exemplary guest service, ensures visual merchandising/presentation and operational standards; recruits, staffs, coaches and develops store management teams and sales associates as a part of our succession plan; meets or exceeds divisional and store sales and profitability goals and establishes relationships within the local business community with the focus of gift giving of Godiva products.
• 1-2 years; supervisory/management experience in a retail sales environment or similar fast paced, customer service environment, preferred.
• Previous experience in a retail sales environment with increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of general retail practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead/direct, coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
• Experience in a specialty retail environment required.
• Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need may require.
• competitive pay
• Employee discount
• Opportunities for career advancement
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Contacting us :
Please send your resume with a brief description of yourself to http://www.Godiva.email@example.com
Or stop in the store to fill out an application.