Space Available For Lease:
Are you interested in opening your own business? We offer a variety of options and pricing at the mall for traditional retail as well as non-traditional uses such as office, medical, educational training centers and more. We offer short-term, seasonal and long-term leases.
Sampling of Available Spaces at Rosedale Center:
- Space #360 located Lower Level Herberger’s Lane, 660 sq ft
- Space #557 located Upper Level JCPenney Lane, 660 sq ft
- Space #584 located Upper Level JCPenney Court, 926 sq ft
Are you interested in becoming your own boss? Several national companies are looking for owner/operators for new franchises at Rosedale Center.
|Companies that are currently seeking owner/operators for Rosedale Center include:|
|Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory||www.rmcf.com|
|Sweet & Sassy||www.sweetandsassy.com|
If you are interested in any of the above listed opportunities or would like more information on opening a franchise business at Rosedale Center, please complete this form. Upon completion of the form, you will be contacted by a representative from Rosedale Center to discuss the available franchise opportunity. Thank you for your interest in Rosedale Center.
Advantages to Mall Leasing:
- Great Traffic: More than 12 million visitors per year
- Great Sales: Sales in excess of $500 per square foot
- Great Options: Malls are not just for retailers; office space, medical uses and other non-traditional retail available
- Great Flexibility: Short term, seasonal and long term leases available
- Great Location: Centrally located between the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul
Three major honors
Recently, Jones Lang LaSalle received three awards that recognize our firm’s successful culture and values:
- The Ethisphere Institute named us to the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” list for the second year in a row. We are one of only 99 companies from around the world to receive this honor, and the only real estate firm.
- Fortune magazine selected us for the second straight year as one the “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
- Corporate Responsibility Officer Magazine named us to its “100 Best Corporate Citizens List” for the second time.